27
May
08

South African regime spreads another dangerous lie

Soviet inspired logos of the South African governing alliance

With the current wave of xenophobic attacks by black South Africans on illegal African immigrants, the ANC-Communist regime is using the opportunity to create suspicion against the white community by insinuating whites are organising this new phenomenon. It is tradition for the ANC-Communist regime to play the blaming-game whenever its deficiencies are exposed.

Since the ANC-Communist regime opened SA’s borders to the rest of Africa the huge influx of Africans has exacerbated unemployment in SA. As the regime does not want to take responsibility for creating this reality and black South Africans’ response to it, it once again blames the whites.

Since the black-on-black attacks began, this highly emotive charge against whites, have been laid by the Intelligence Minister Ronnie Kasrils, the National Intelligence Agency director-general Manala Manzini as well as by the premier of the KwaZullu-Natal Province Mr. S’bu Ndebele. Kasrils, Manzini and Ndebele used such terms as ‘Third Force’, ‘right wingers’, “other sources motivating this with their own political agendas” and “‘elements’ that supported the apartheid regime had delivered weapons to hostels for use in attacking communities”. From the contexts of their explanations as well as the traditional use of these terms it is clear that all of these are code language referring to ‘whites’.

It is shocking that the ANC-Communist regime is utilising such blatant disinformation in order not to take responsibility for the anarchy which has now resulted from their opening the floodgates of African immigration. Inevitably these lies will lead to further hate crime reprisals on whites by blacks.

See articles below:

‘Violence deliberatetly unleashed’

May 22 2008 at 02:28PM

Source: http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=6&art_id=nw20080522140637530C862694

The recent wave of so-called xenophobic violence had been deliberately unleashed ahead of next year’s general election, National Intelligence Agency director-general Manala Manzini said on Thursday.He was speaking at a Cape Town conference of African intelligence heads, as the death toll in the violence topped 40, with thousands displaced.Intelligence Minister Ronnie Kasrils, who was also at the meeting, told Sapa that while there were “pure criminal elements” at work, intelligence agencies were looking very carefully at “other sources motivating this with their own political agendas”.Manzini said that in the run-up to the 1994 democratic elections, “elements” that supported the apartheid regime had delivered weapons to hostels for use in attacking communities.

Vreemd aanvalle kom net voor 2010, sê premier S’bu
May 27 2008 09:45:52:437PM – (SA)
Source: http://www.news24.com/Beeld/Suid-Afrika/0,,3-975_2330243,00.html
Dries Liebenberg

drieslb@worldonline.co.za

Durban. – Dit is ondenkbaar dat die vlaag van aanvalle op buitelanders spontaan kan wees, het premier S’bu Ndebele van KwaZulu-Natal gister by die afsluiting van ’n jaarlikse Afrika-renais-sance-konferensie gesê.

Die “sogenaamde xenofobiese aanvalle” is goed gekoördineer en hy vind dit vreemd dat dit net voor die 2010 Wêreldbeker-sokkertoernooi kop uitsteek, het Ndebele gesê.

Volgens hom is dit nie in die aard van Suid-Afrikaners om xenofobies te wees nie en het die regering gemeenskappe gevra om nie “gemanipuleer te word deur provokateurs wat mense se vrese en kwellings wil misbruik” nie.

Ndebele se uitlatings is in kontras met die standpunt wat dr. Seshi Chonco, die provinsie se toerismebaas, gister ingeneem het aan die hand van gesprekke wat hy met mense in een van die KwaZulu-Natalse brandpunte gehad het (lees berig links bo).

Chonco het gesê daar is ’n misdadige element by die aanvalle betrokke, maar hyself reken nie dit kan aan ’n “derde mag” toegeskryf word nie. Hy het eerder op mense se frustrasies oor hul sosiaal-ekonomiese lot gewys.

Chonco het gesê ANC-leiers het die laaste paar dae juis na brandpunte in Gauteng gegaan om te hoor wat mense se frustrasies en die oorsake van die geweld is.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “South African regime spreads another dangerous lie”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: